Fri, Nov 03|
Cruise out to St. Francis Yacht Club
Amazing Friday night all you can eat seafood buffet!!
Time & Location
Nov 03, 2023, 4:00 PM – Nov 05, 2023, 4:00 PM
San Francisco, 99 Yacht Rd, San Francisco, CA 94123, USA
About the event
Here is our updated and more detailed itinerary:
Friday, November 3rd
- 5:00pm or earlier: All boats arrive at St. Francis, sign in with the front desk, then pay the dock fees at the dock.
- 5:30-7:00 Happy hour on one of our boats (possibly Pelikan as it may have the biggest cockpit)
- 7:00 All you can eat extravagant seafood buffet at the club - there is a dress code for this dinner
Saturday, November 4th
- Spend the day enjoying the city - Zara can suggest some good options
- 11-3 The Grill Room at the club is open from for lunch if anyone wants to eat there
- 5:30-6:30 Happy hour again on one of our boats
- 7:00 Dinner at a nearby restaurant - to be decided
Sunday, November 5t
- 11:00 All 3 restaurants at the club are open for lunch
- Plan to leave the dock by noon, or we can stay later in the day
For every boat planning to participate, we will need to know the length, beam, and draft. Dock fees are $2/foot/day payable to the dockmaster on arrival. I believe that includes 30 amp single plug electricity. There will be extra charges for 50 amp and dual plugs.
We will also need to know the exact number of people for dinner on Friday night.
For Saturday night, we would like to know who is interested in a group dinner at a local restaurant and any preferences for cuisine or suggestions for a particular restaurant.
Land cruisers are welcome Friday night only if they are signed up as part of the crew of a boat. They must make their own arrangements to sign in with the captain of one of the boats, and any charges they have at the club will go through that captain.
We will need the rsvps for boats by October 20th and for the dinners by October 27th.